The Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School (HMS Department) brings together the leaders and faculty from the Departments of Psychiatry at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Cambridge Health Alliance, Boston Children’s Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, McLean Hospital, and VA Boston Healthcare System into a collaborative partnership that (read more...)
- Gene Beresin, MD, and Wes Boyd, MD, PhD, Receive the APA's 2018 Roeske Award
- HMS Psychiatry Awards and Recognitions 2017-2018
- HMS Psychiatry Awards and Recognitions 2016-2017
- Can Neurocognitive Function Predict Suicide?
- Military Sexual Trauma Linked to Mental Health Problems in Transgender Veterans
- Matters of the Mind: Support Program Helps Siblings of Mental Health Patients